BLUE FRONTIER Co.,Ltd, promotes personal information protection by establishing the following personal information protection guidelines, developing systems for personal information protection, raising awareness of all employees about the importance and thoroughly educating them about the systems.
- 1：What is personal information?
- Information concerning an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, purchase history, etc., information an individual can be identified with, or information with such possibility, information that an individual can be identified with by combining it with other information.
- 2：Management of personal information.
- We strictly control customers’ personal information through the implementation of security measures, such as improvements of security system maintenance and management systems, thorough employee education, etc. in order to maintain accuracy and up to date information and prevent any illegal access / losses / damage / alternation / leakage of personal information.
- 3：Acquisition of personal information and purpose of use.
- Those who purchase our products, make inquiries, or request samples / materials etc. and those who submit a questionnaire give their consent for the personal information obtained to be used for shipping products /samples, collecting the payment of products, providing information from our company, product marketing, collecting opinions and impressions, and responding to inquiries.
- 4：Prohibition of disclosure / Provision of personal information to a third party
- We shall properly manage personal information provided by our customers and never disclose to any third party said information except for any of the following cases;
- Our customer has given consent.
- Disclosure is necessary to our supplier to whom we have consigned work in order to provide services desired by our customer.
- Disclosure is required by law.
- 5：Inquiry for identity
- In case our customer wishes to make inquiry for, correction to or deletion of its own personal information, we shall comply upon confirming said customer's identity.
- 6：Compliance with laws and regulations, and policy review
- We shall comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to the protection of personal information and make reviews of this policy for betterment from time to time.
- 7：Contact us
- Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy by using the contact information below.
- Location : Yusen Bldg.301A cfc, 3-9 Kaigan-dori, Naka-ku, Yokohama City Kanagawa, Japan ,231-0002
- Name of company : BLUE FRONTIER Co.,Ltd,
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org